Dewrance Style A Wedge Gate and Parallel Slide
ASME Classes 900 to 2500
Parallel Slide and Wedge type gate valves, designed for use in power industry applications.
Features & Benefits:
- A range of compact pressure seal gate valves designed according to ASME B16.34.
- All range is offered in four standard cast materials: WCB (generally used on feed water lines), WC6 and WC9 (both used on steam lines), C12A (proposed for high temp. applications).
- End to end dimensions as per ASME B16.10 short pattern.
- Available in wedge gate and parallel slide configurations.
- Seats are welded in.
- Position indicator is offered as standard.
- Stellite® gr. 6 overlay on seat and wedge or disc; Stellite® gr. 21 overlay on backseat.
- Pressure seal gasket has trapezoidal shape for a low load on bolting, and is supplied in graphite with integral stainless steel anti-extrusion protection.
- Standard ISO top mounting for easy assembly of any type of actuator or bevel gear.
- Available options: wedge vent hole or overpressure pipe, by-pass, limit switch in open or closed position.